QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· University degree in related areas (Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, etc)
· Up to date with latest technologies.
· Experience with reporting design and development.
· At least 2 yeasr of experience with Oracle Business Intelligence and Publisher tools
· At least 2 years of strong programming experience in PL/SQL
· Excellence in MS Excel
· Fluent English speaker
· General operating knowledge: Windows and Office Suite
· Previous DB systems experience (one of): Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL or PostgreSQL.
· Knowing other BI tools than OBIEE are plus (Clickview, Power BI, etc)
· Experience with Toad or SQL Developer
· Able to adapt in an international environment
· No military obligation at least for 2 years
JOB DESCRIPTION: In an international market research company, the successful candidate will be responsible of -
- Quality control processes of the model
- Creating complex views, tables in SQL for report needs.
- Using PL/SQL stored packages
- Developing customized reports with complex graphics, tables and other data visualisation options
Candidates MUST apply with an English resume.
Candidates will be required to fill a test on PL/SQL skills and interview with an English speaker manager