QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
If you want to be a part of our amazing team, we are looking for a"Assistant Brand Manager" for the following responsibilities;
- Manage the brand within the context of the agreed strategies to maximise realisation of the brand targets.
- Lead the execution of the brand’s NPD’s and projects, local marketing plans and manage the marketing budget.
- Manage the local and global agencies to deliver the requested projects on time in full (OTIF).
- Contribute to identifying global Innovations and execute them to bring them into life.
- Manage the CPS process of the NPD/promotion projects of the brand OTIF by close follow up each step in the CPS with relevant stakeholders,
- Responsible for brand’s all performance metrics analyses such as financials, penetration, off take etc and bring our cause-effect releation to drive the brand for better results.
- Lead the development of local artworks with the global agency by injecting consumer understanding and local needs.
- Be in close co-operation with the Sales function and Trade Marketing, identify trade needs/ opportunities, developing pricing and distribution strategies and trade promotions
- Work on other tasks assigned by manager
Do you have...
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university?
- 1-3 years ABM/MT experience?
- Fluency in English?
And are you...
- Strong in marketing acumen?
- passionate and curious?
- Resilient and good at delivering under pressure?
- Aware of marketing processes in a FMCG company?
- Creative in problem solving and strong enough not to give up easily?
- Strong in urgency and achievement?
- Aware of basic commercial view?
- Good at basic financial skills and P&L understanding?
Just APPLY and get ready for #freedomtosucceed!
Who we are
We're a growing community of 40,000+ diverse, talented entrepreneurs - united in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world. Drawing on each other's skills and working together, we put people at the heart of our business. Through research and development, science and partnership, we make products that people have loved and trusted for generations.
How we make a difference
Hygiene is the foundation of health. The global pressures of urbanisation and climate change are increasing the need for improved hygiene products, services and education. Health related events are challenging public systems and driving the underlying demand for self-care, STI prevention and good hygiene practices. Digital is transforming what and how people buy. The world needs sustainable solutions to a host of new mega-trends. We help people dealing with these new challenges by innovating in areas like personalised nutrition, wellness, and digital health and hygiene.
As RB Hygiene Turkey...
We are operating in homecare business with Finish, Vanish, Marc, Calgon, Cillit Bang, AirWick and Woolite brands. Apart from the Local HQ, we have a production plant located in Turkey. Together with two locations, we are a big family working collaboratively to enjoy sustainable growth of the business.
Our biggest aim is creating a purpose for all of our brands to achieve our mission ‘Create a Cleaner World'. Our purpose journey has started with Finish brand with the campaign of ‘Promise Me'. We asked millions of people to make a promise to stop prerinse and save 57 litres of water per dishwash. Finish will continue this campaign until it leads a behavioral change in society to save Turkey's water.
To actualize our aim, we are working as ‘Army of Believers', and we try to implement sustainable solutions to our way of working as well. If you wonder our life, please visit us on Instagram!
Our focus on cutting-edge science and our strong sense of social responsibility stretches back to 1819. Together they have enabled us to help people lead healthier lives and have happier homes for over 200 years. Our business is dynamic, our teams are diverse and the purpose and vision we all share have made RB the unique, leading global consumer health and hygiene company it is today