QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Ravago, when it set off on a long journey that began in Belgium in 1961 today selling a bulk of 5,8 million tons to over 49.000 customers with its 285 offices and more than 7000 employees in 57 countries is now an established brand working to make a difference in the world every day. With 31 active manufacturing plants around the world, the journey to success continues without ever slowing down.
And today under the proud name of Ravago we operate both as manufacturer and distributor in Turkey with our more than 1000 employees, generating more than 10 percent of the global volume of Ravago.
Ravago Turkey as the second biggest producer in petrochemical sector serves in raw material production and disrtribution services which takes place in 13 locations with 10 different commercial companies.
Thanks to a R&D team, experienced production teams and an extensive knowledge in the field, we offer a wide product range and are duly ready to fulfill every request for special products not on the market as well as addressing to all kinds of solution seeking requests. We are the first choice not only in our country but also in 50 other countries to which we export and we are among the top 100 biggest industrial enterprises of Turkey.
We are looking for Sales Engineer to be assigned at our Ataşehir location.
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills;
• Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 5 years on the sale of insulation or construction materials
• Male candidates should have completed their military service
• Candidates should have a driving license
• No restriction of travelling
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Excellent Excel and MS Office applications knowledge
• Target and result oriented
• Successful in communication, teamwork and social relations
• Problem solving competency, to be open to learn
• Fully conducting all relations with the dealers in the sales channel
• Contributing to the expansion of the sales channel in line with the principles of the company
• Presentation of products in architectural offices, government offices, technical offices of large construction companies
• Realization of all sales processes
• Providing effective and fast solutions to customer demand and potential problems
• Tracking customer payments and credit risks