QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Ravago, when it set off on a long journey that began in Belgium in 1961 today selling a bulk of 5,8 million tons to over 49.000 customers with its 285 offices and more than 7000 employees in 57 countries is now an established brand working to make a difference in the world every day. With 31 active manufacturing plants around the world, the journey to success continues without ever slowing down.
And today under the proud name of Ravago we operate both as manufacturer and distributor in Turkey with our more than 1000 employees, generating more than 10 percent of the global volume of Ravago.
Ravago Turkey as the second biggest producer in petrochemical sector serves in raw material production and disrtribution services which takes place in 13 locations with 10 different commercial companies.
Thanks to a R&D team, experienced production teams and an extensive knowledge in the field, we offer a wide product range and are duly ready to fulfill every request for special products not on the market as well as addressing to all kinds of solution seeking requests. We are the first choice not only in our country but also in 50 other countries to which we export and we are among the top 100 biggest industrial enterprises of Turkey.
We are searching for dynamic members for our rapidly growing organization;
The successful candidates should have the following experience and skills;
· Bachelor’s degree in related fields
· Minimum 5 years of work experience in credit intelligence and/or credit departments of financial institutions
· Excellent command of both written & spoken English
· Excellent command of MS Office applications
· Outstanding organizational and communication skills
· Solid understanding of financial analysis
· Time management skills to efficiently meet deadlines
· Multi-tasking and planning skills
· Analytical thinking, problem-solving abilities
· Result oriented, careful in details
· No restriction to travel
· Valid driving licence (B) and active driving experience
· Multinational corporation experience is a plus
· No military obligation for male candidates
In line with organization’s credit risk policy & procedures;
· Credit intelligence, credit limit assessment and credit allocation
· Grading clients according to company rules
· Managing daily credit limit control and approval operation of clients in his/her portfolio
· Regularly visiting clients for risk analysis and good collection performance
· Periodic overdue and risk reviews to detect high risk clients
· Preparing credit packages for management and HQ
· Mentoring credit analysts in the team