QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Gates is one of the leading company in Automotive Industry all over the world. At Gates, we welcome challenges, celebrate hard work, and continually seek new talent to join our global company.
We are looking for (Temporary)Re-Sale Material Planner for our facility in Kemalpaşa location. Material Planner will have below responsibilities;
· Responsible for keeping the safety stock and reorder levels for materials up to date.
· Updating the planning parameters on the ERP system.
· To follow and control the material needs on the system. To create material demands in accordance with these needs and purchasing constraints.
· To follow up the raw material and parts warehouse stock turnover, to analyze the problems related to realization of these data at the targeted levels and to develop solutions.
· To prepare, follow up and revise weekly production plans by taking into account the product orders registered in the system, shipment warehouse product stock levels, semi-finished product stock levels related to the products, past period data, production capacity, first production numbers of new products planned to be included in the product range and other factors related to these to make.
· To determine the dates when the production work order can start and complete, taking into account the size of the incoming order, the content of the orders, the availability of raw materials and the occupancy rate of the production.
· In line with the production plan created in the production planning process, to prepare work orders and to continuously exchange information with the production authorities on this subject and to follow the developments.
· To carry out the preparation and procurement of work orders according to the needs of semi-finished products.
· Constantly communicating with the Purchasing Unit regarding the entry of the ordered material into our stocks in accordance with the deadline and production plan.
· Analyzing the problems related to the realization rate of the production plan reaching the targeted levels and developing solutions.
· It will perform a capacity analysis to determine whether the production processes have the ability to continuously produce the product that meets all engineering and capacity requirements specified by the customer.
· Being a graduate of the engineering faculties of universities.
· Having at least 3 years of professional experience.
· To have knowledge about ERP and MRP processes.
· To have knowledge of English language.