QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a " Temporary Human Resources Business Partner" for our multinational business partner.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably Human Resource Management,Organizational Psychology, Business Administration.
- Excellent English and Turkish. German and all other languages would be a benefit.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of Turkish labor legislation, rules, regulations and proceedings for statistical reporting to respective state agencies and authorities.
- Broad HR experience/knowledge.
- Change management
- At least 5-8 years of HR working experience within an international organization.
Daily responsibilities and accountabilities:
Issuing employment contracts etc.;
Ensuring compliance with local mandatory processes, standards, procedures and best
All Union and Collective bargaining administration / negotiations.
Checking, overseeing and supervising the local payroll – as a cross checking function;
Ensuring implementation of measures in and a smooth run of payroll
Educating and supporting line managers in people management, leadership, motivation;
Counseling line managers and employees in employee relations procedures
Supporting local organizational capabilities development;
Active participation in standardization in execution of HR policies to realize operational
Participating in HR (improvement) projects on country level;
Identifying development needs and suggesting measures for mitigating (legal,
Implement and drive new processes – change agent
Developing succession plans for key talents/key positions and a respective recruiting