QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The primary objectives for a Sales Executive are to sell exhibition stand space and manage relationships with current customers. You will also work directly with the Sales&Marketing Director to derive suitable sales strategies and goals for trade fair sales.
· Sell stand space via telephone, email, and in-person visits.
· Meet monthly, quarterly and per event sales goals for directly assigned sales territory and sectorel trade fairs
· Meet daily and weekly targets for defined sales calls and customer emails.
· Provide accurate sales projections and forecasts.
· Maintain and update sales databases.
· Develop strong relationships with customers.
· Travel as required to tradeshows and/or to visit with clients as needed.
· Helps ensure exhibitor and attendee experience is maximized on show site.
· Previous experience in telesales and/or or face-to-face sales in exhibition sector.
· Strong time management skills with the ability to effectively multi-task.
· High level of proficiency in the use of standard computer software including Excel. Knowledge of sales database management a plus.
· Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
· Self-motivated, goal oriented, fast learner.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, analytical skills.
· Experience in a B2B events/media environment a plus.
· Knowledge and understanding of trade show sales strategy is extremely valuable.
· Excellent customer service skills. Listens to and understands customers and supplier expectations, needs and wants.
· Very fluently speaking in english(additional languages are plus for priority)