QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Bachelor’s Degree in in Technical discipline (preferably Mechanical engineering)
· Minimum 8 years’ experience in production and paint shop preferably experience in heavy equipment manufacturing,
· Experience in assembly and paint shop process,
· Good command of MS Office applications and SAP knowledge is asset,
· Excellent command of written and spoken English (German is asset),
· Strong interpersonal & communication skills both local and global cross cultural,
· Well-disciplined person who has strong Team Management skills,
· Advanced knowledge of strategic planning, cost effective data analysing, budgeting, risk management,
· International mindset / work experience,
· Self-motivation and high levels of energy and enthusiasm,
· Military service should be completed for male candidates.
· Able to live in Çerkezköy or Çorlu area.
· Coordinates all aspects of manufacturing processes in accordance with company objectives and operating budgets to satisfy, safety, quality, cost, and delivery requirements.
· Monitors and continuously improves the condition of the own responsibilities areas, machinery, processes and the parts that they produce,
· Determine the production equipment needs and coordinate procurement.
· Ensures smooth introduction of New Projects into their production cells,
· Ability to accomplish goals and objectives by identifying complex problems and organizing teams to explore and resolve problems,
· Develop and/or evaluate programs designed to improve the manufacturing performance inline with company policies.
· Manages, continuous improvement projects, and changes in manufacturing methods by evaluating technological developments, investigating feasibility of new equipment and techniques, and providing dependable cost estimates,
· Ensure all Health & Safety policies and procedures are understood and implemented by all Production Team Members,
· Provides, implements, and administers timely quality assurance and process control functions to ensure product reliability and conformance to customer and expected specifications in the most effective and economical manner possible,
· Manages the area with the appropriate communication of goals, performance feedback, correction active, and rewards and recognition to provide optimum employee relations,
· Directs the cross functional, customer-focused team in the preparation and implementation of operating plans and strategies consistent with business objectives/plans,
· Set in accordance with the standards of the Industrialization of production means the specifications of the equipment (assembly, painting, testing),
· Work with management peers help develop and maintain a positive work environment for all employees,
Regular reporting on production KPIs