QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Group/Senior Medical Manager, reporting to General Manager will be responsible for contributing to the establishment of product medico-marketing strategies and providing up-to-date and accurate medical information/ guidance/support about the products and the concerned diseases to internal and external stakeholders.
· Medically contributing to establishment of the related product and marketing strategy,
· Making product medical information ready as updated and in line with product corporate strategies and delivering it to our customers at the earliest and best possible way,
· Identifying, developing and implementing strategic and scientific projects with Key Opinion Leaders,
· Advocating company image to scientific community and health authorities,
· Participating in scientific congresses, symposia, trainings and representing the company,
· Providing medical training activities for the marketing team and field force,
· Preparing and reviewing all visual materials and training manuals,
· Working closely for the development and commercialization of the new molecules in collaboration with regulatory and marketing teams,
· Responding to medical information requests and archiving of relevant documentation and correspondence.
· University Degree in Medicine
· Excellent command of English, both written and verbal,
· Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position,
· Preferably experienced in specialty care areas,
· Strong commitment to compliance and to scientific quality and integrity,
· Highly qualified presentation skills,
· Strong communication and organization skills.