QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Would you like to be part of a winning team?
Pergo is an innovative and high end medical devices research, design and manufacturing company. Pergo has been established with 35+ years of industry experience and we have been overperforming market grow significantly and consistently. As of 2020, Pergo products are actively consumed by end users in 73 countries, 6 continents.
Summary of our spirit is "Passion for Better". We encourage our employees to carry out their creative ideas in a team oriented, technological and demanding work environment. We prioritize doing business with integrity and respect for our employees and all the parties we interact with. If you are looking for a company, which is governed according to sound principals and managed professionally based on the science and technology, your future with us will be in safe hands.
Currently we are looking for a well educated & experienced leader for our talented R&D team.
· Leading research, design and development process of high end medical devices. Ensuring quality and timeliness of the projects.
· Coordinating all steakholders during ‘time to market’.
· Leading day to day tasks of process engineering department.
· Leading regulatory fulfillment of all relevant regulatory bodies (NB, FDA, TGA, PMDA etc.).
· Providing people-care management for assigned team members, including hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching and career development.
· BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical or Bio Engineering.
· Experience in managing talented engineers and challenging engineering projects.
· Proficiency in CAD and CAM.
· Experience in plastic part design and relevant technologies.
· Knowledge of statistical methods.
· Deep knowledge of QFD and DOE methodology.
· Fluency in technical English.
· Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, automation.