QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ABOUT PEGASUS AIRLINES
Pegasus Airlines, Turkey’s leading low cost airline, has transformed the aviation sector in the country with an experienced team of over 6,000 and by offering its guests affordable and quality services together with a flawless security record.
Believing it’s everyone’s right to fly, Pegasus offers its guests low fares, on-time departures and new more comfortable aircraft as part of its “low cost airlines” model. Pegasus Airlines flies to 110 destinations on its ever-growing network in 42 countries including 35 domestic and 75 international destinations. Pegasus has Turkey’s youngest fleet with an average age of 5.6 years old and average on-time departure performance of 81.09% in 2018. Pegasus Airlines is the first airline to have been admitted to the state-subsidised brand-building program Turquality.
Now, we are seeking a Strategic Partners Loyalty Specialist to join our team
· Bachelor’s degreepreferably in Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Statistics, Economics, or Business Administration,
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in Loyalty, Segment Management, Partnership Management and Sales Experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Turkish and English,
· Advanced computer skills & ability to use CRM tools,
· Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills,
· Analytical thinking ability,
· Good team player,
· Sales and Marketing oriented,
· New trends in Marketing, Communication, CRM & Loyalty follower,
· Familiar with Cost Analysis, Financial Systems and Agreement Procedures.
· No military obligation for male candidates
· Preferably residing in Asian side of İstanbul
· Develops and manages new and existing loyalty program partner relations,
· In order to gain new and strategic partners for the loyalty program, does business analysis and prepares proposal by working with the revenue and sales team. Manages agreement procedures with the partners and the legal team,
· Develops, evaluates and follows the results of campaign mechanics with business partners,
· In order to provide advantage to Pegasus Loyalty Program Members, evaluates and manages the brand partnership campaigns,
· Coordinates ATL & BTL communication for the Pegasus Loyalty Program Partnerships with brand team and the partners,
· Takes an active role in the management and development of the loyalty program,
· Uses reporting tools efficiently to monitor KPIs of the Loyalty Program and takes data-based actions,
· Works closely with the IT team and the Customer Relationship team to ensure the proper functioning of the loyalty program system,
· Tracks global loyalty programs’ partnership platforms (airline and other sectors) and best practices, proposes relevant projects and action points,
· Conducts customer research, follows up current market conditions and analyzes competitor information.