QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We develop mobile games that will make people’s life entertaining in our METU Technopolis office with our young and dynamic team who chooses to develop and playing games as a life philosophy.
If you want to be part of our team, apply today!
- Design game systems, mechanics, and levels.
- You will work closely with all departments to create the best user experience.
- You will create features from scratch and will manage the product life cycle according to the data.
- Follow all the new game trends and competitors to be up to date.
Qualifications And Skills
- Previous experience in designing hyper-casual games with a proven track record.
- An ongoing passion for hyper-casual games.
- Come up with engaging game ideas.
- Balance game systems and game economy.
- Analyze KPIs and create an action plan to improve them.
- Work closely with product, development and art teams.
- Deconstruct and analyze existing games.
- Experience of being a pioneer in a team: coaching, mentoring, guiding discussions in a friendly way.
- Working knowledge of the Unity framework
- Solution-oriented and able to work effectively under pressure,
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Team activities and happy hours.
- Office breakfast to start the day full of energy.