QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Minimum 3 years of experience in development and application of national and international research projects (especially H2020, FP7, TUBITAK ARDEB etc),
• Working experience in TTO, Sponsored Research/ Projects Office preferably as a Module 2 specialist.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field • Fluent in English (both written and oral)
• Strong organizational, planning and reporting skills
• Teamwork oriented, strong communication and presentation skills
• Following open calls of national and international grant programs and assisting researchers about suitable calls,
• Giving trainings about project development and available grant programs,
• Providing support for preparation and submission of project proposals,
• Managing grant agreement signature processes within the university,
• Facilitating flow of up-to-date information among researchers and funding agencies.