GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Please note that this role requires a flexibility to travel to customer locations such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Lebanon.
We are a software house based in Istanbul, Turkey. We provide services to customers worldwide and we also develop our own enterprise software solutions. Our portfolio covers:
- Bespoke Solution Development
- Project & Portfolio Management
- Automated Portfolio Planning (our very own product)
- Robotic Process Automation (our very own product)
- Automating every step in SDLC (test automation, deployment automation, performance testing, etc…
Our key expertise areas are Automation, Data Visualization and Process Optimization. We combine these expertise to deliver different types of projects such as,
- Consolidation and visualization of 2.5 PetaByte Data.
- Development of public portals that supports decision making, consolidating data from over 40+ different sources
- Block-Chain based contracting platform
Our teams understand technologies across the spectrum, from the proven Enterprise-grade solutions to the uprising cutting-edge tools. We don’t hesitate combining Enterprise and open-source tools into an effective DevOps toolset chain, which is often the right way to achieve full or significant scale automation.
Requirements for the role:
- 2+yrs experience in performance test tools such as HP LoadRunner, NeoLoad, JMeter.
- Good knowledge of understanding and analyzing performance test results and resolving bottlenecks.
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Work with various teams to develop performance test plans and cases.
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving/ decision-making skills.
- Developing test scripts and load models for performance testing based on system requirements, processes, and user stories. (Such as Java or C experience)
- Ensuring that performance testing results are accurately reported and documented, collaborating across system development teams to troubleshoot and identify performance bottlenecks
- Experience in API testing
- Having knowledge of different OS, DB servers, Web-servers and App servers.
- Hands on experience with Performance monitoring and Diagnostics tools (dynaTrace, New Relic, AppDynamic, etc.)
- Able to work for projects in various Customer Locations (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Lebanon ...)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract