QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are an established Human Resources Consulting firm providing services to help our clients recruit, develop, and retain their people. Our work includes Executive Search and Recruitment, Executive Coaching and Mentoring and Career Transition Management. Our clients come from various business sectors and we believe in developing long-term relationships with them.
We are now seeking a Researcher to join our team.
We require a highly motivated, results-oriented team player to work on various client assignments according to the project requirements. Duties will include leading extensive research efforts to identify companies and candidates for senior to mid-level positions, approaching potential candidates directly in a professional manner and assisting with the screening, interviewing and evaluation of candidates. You will also prepare reports for clients, will support business development efforts, manage incoming candidate CVs, and will contribute to the upkeep of the company website. You may also be required to undertake various office administrative duties.
We provide a very positive working environment, development opportunities with a chance to learn many new things and work with experienced colleagues.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
· A bachelor’s degree.
· Fluency in English and Turkish, both spoken and written.
· At least two years of work experience is preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The person should be comfortable using the telephone to directly approach people not known to them.
· A team player who enjoys a personal challenge, but wants to be part of a successful team.
· Assertive, creative and practical. He or she should also be a problem solver and open to personal development.
· Other skills to include an ability to learn quickly; good time management and organizational skills with an ability to influence and persuade.
Interested candidates should submit their resume in confidence.
About the company
OneWorld Consulting is a leading people consultancy, based in Istanbul, Turkey, established in 2007. The firm provides executive search, outplacement, executive coaching and mentoring services, leadership team consulting and intercultural advice.
One World Consulting is a Turkish Employment Authority Private Recruitment Office, Date: 28.11.2018 Permit No: 373 By Turkish Employment Law, job seekers are not charged any fee.