QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Nitto Bento Bantçılık San. ve Tic. A.Ş is a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan's listed leading diversified materials manufacturer Nitto. We are currently accepting applications for our plant in Esenyurt / Istanbul where we produce and market closure tapes & frontal tapes for baby and adult diapers, wet wipes, as well as packaging tapes, protective tapes for window profile, external facade panels, aluminum and steel plates sectors.
• University graduated (preferably in Engineering),
• Advanced communication skills in English (candidate should be capable of reporting and making presentations to customers with fluent English),
• Minimum 3 years experience in quality activities
• Knowledge and experience in quality management systems (ISO TS 9001 or TS 16949) and conducting internal audits,
• Knowledge of quality tools to be used for problem solving
• Good problem solving and analytical thinking skills,
• Structured and clear thinker,
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment while handling multiple tasks with changing priorities.
• Good communication and team working skills with the willingness to accomplish tasks in harmony with the other team members,
• Ability to discover and implement innovative approaches
• Enthusiasm for learning
• Ability to travel domestic and abroad (if necessary),
• Good MS Office skills (being able to prepare presentations),
• No military obligation for male candidates,
• Take part in process of quality assurance and quality control related activities,
• Working on customer claims, follow-up related actions and reporting to customer,
• Analyse problems in line with product properties, process conditions and customer requirements,
• Ensure using of quality techniques like why-why, SPC, Poke-Yoke, FMEA
• Follow up and report quality performance indicators, actions and analyse them,
• Participate in solution team activities for improvement of quality performance in accordance with company requirements,
• Support and pariticipate Quality Systems Improvement activities and follow-up all related actions,
• Conducting internal and supplier audits.