QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Develop full scale project plans: leading the planning, base lining, execution and reporting.
• ability to articulate the definition of project scope, milestones, goals and deliverables adhering to established Security Operations Center model, IT governance model, plan and scheduled project timelines (activities, tasks, dependencies and resource allocation)
• assemble and coordinate project team members (including project owner and vendor-partner), manage vendor-partner statement of work and deliverables,
• manage, control and implement project changes via established project change control processes and interventions to achieve targeted project outputs as required
•perform project evaluations and assessment of results.
• Check project progress toward meeting its objectives
• evaluate and determine the cause of deviations from the plan along with taking corrective actions to address variations. Update and maintain project and status information in established PPM tools.
Candidate must have completed at least 2-3 years of project management practice in the Cyber Security & SOC space, preferably with large, complex, program development and integration efforts.
• Demonstrated Project Management experience on system deployments with multiple clients and third party project team members. Proven track record of delivering IT and or Cyber Security projects that involve cross-functional teams and/or matrix organizations with responsibility for budget, scope and schedule.
• Hands on experience managing Security Operations Center & Cyber Security project risk, cost, schedule, quality, testing, communications, procurement and organizational change management.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with other project managers involving interdependent projects on large programs.
• Required: Proven English Lang. proficiency in both oral and written communications (including executive level presentations)
Highly Preferred: A bachelor’s degree Active PMI certification (PMP) Actively participated in one cyber security Project
CISSP Certification is a plus.