QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
NAZALI is a full-service tax & legal firm providing a wide range of services to its both national and international clients with its expert and experienced team. Our core objective is to establish a long-term, trust-based relationship with our clients and to provide the most convenient service in the most accurate fastest way.
NAZALI, with its principle “Grows along with knowledge”, adopts research and questioning oriented service manner as a principle, and becomes a well-known brand with its increasing esteemed clients.
NAZALI offers legal solutions in financial law and its sub-disciplines such as accounting, corporate finance and tax dispute, by its expert and experienced team. NAZALI summarizes its effort with respect to serving healthy growth policies to its clients on the basis of knowledge and law.
NAZALI provides the services in the fields of Tax, Consultancy, Risk Analysis and Company Restructurings, Audit, Law, Social Security, Occupational Health and Safety, Intellectual Property Law and R&D, Customs and Foreign Trade, Accounting and Payroll, Financial Incentives, Advisory Services and Public Administration and Compliance.
Today, NAZALI continues to provide services to their clients who are engaged in the fields of textile, construction, terra industry, medical, food, automotive industry, domestic and foreign trade and service industry; and thanks to its clients, NAZALI is becoming a well-known and preferred brand in business segment in Turkey.
We are looking for “Patent Engineer” with the following qualifications to join our Intellectual Property Law Department.
- University degree in Chemical, Metallurgical, Biotech, or other relevant engineering disciplines,
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in IP,
- Ability to work long office hours by composing papers and reporting on a computer,
- Good command of MS Office applications,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is an asset,
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to build effective relationships,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Self-disciplined character,
- Career driven personality,
- Free to travel in Turkey,
- No military obligation for male candidates, (it should be delayed at least for 2 years)
- Draft patent documents for our clients’ inventions,
- Carry out basic searches and prepare memorandums for the clients’ needs in the field of IP,
- Follow-up clients’ applications,
- Prepare presentations and documentation in the field of Intellectual Property,