QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for Recruitment Specialist to join our HR Team located in Zincirlikuyu, Istanbul office
As a key member of the recruitment team, you will report toRecruitment, Organizational Development and Training Managerin supporting whole cycle of talent acquisition process of MSC Turkey.
The role focuses on the development of candidate attraction and sourcing strategies, marketing and branding campaigns, candidate experience initiatives, workforce recruitment programs as well as additional projects to support the development of functional processes.
· Establish appropriate recruitment strategy to source and shortlist the best candidates
· Tailor and publish job ads on various job portals
· Screen resumes and job applicants
· Conduct initial interview,assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, and experience and aptitudesassessments and create short lists of qualified candidates.
· Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationship during the selection process.
· Build strong working relationship with business unit management ensuring that they are kept up to date on the status of open requisitions, candidate pipeline, active candidate status and expectations.
· Conduct effective background checks and manage offer process.
· Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
· Ability to execute daily tasks with minimal supervision
· Have excellent attention to detail while multitasking
· Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, independent judgement, and be a self-starter who works with integrity
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal
· Energetic self-starter with the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment Strong work ethic and sense of urgency
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a relevant field
· Minimum 3 years of proven experience in Talent Acquisition as a Recruiter
· Highly PC literate and familiar with SAP Success Factors
· Experienced as internal assessor and/or familiar with assessment techniques
· Very good knowledge of English
· No restriction for frequent domestic travel to MSC regional offices