QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Founded in Istanbul in 1991, Mavi designs a full collection of jeans-wear, for young women and men. Turkey’s first fashion brand to become global, Mavi has been the leading jeans brand in Turkey since the last 28 years with 15 % market share.Mavi is now sold at over, 5000 specialty stores, better department stores and specialty chains in 50 countries including the US, Canada, Turkey, Australia, Germany, Netherlands and Russia. Mavi has over 326 retail stores with flagships in New York, Vancouver, Istanbul, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Dietzenbatch, Hamburg, Munich, Munster, Oberhausen, Leipzig, Bremen and Moscow. Mavi posted 30 percent growth annually. Today Mavi is a $ 400.000.000 company. Global denim unit sales is more than 7 million per year.
Apart from its own retailing network, Mavi is available at leading international chain stores including Nordstrom, Lord&Taylor, Brooklyn Industries, Peek&Cloppenburg, Breuninger and David Jones, and is sold next to premium and high-end denim brands.
Mavi’s philosophy is to build a brand around perfect fitting jeans that convey a Mediterranean feeling in terms of fashion and detail. Maviterranean is exotic and inspirational, contemporary and accessible. Mavi, which means “blue” in Turkish, is known for high quality, great fitting and fashion-forward premium denim that not only fits the bodies of its customers, but also their lifestyles and quality expectations as well.In 2006 Time Magazine placed Mavi amongst the top 16 best jeans brand worldwide in its A-List. Also, according to AC Nielsen’s survey in Turkey, Mavi is one of the most 10 recognized brands next to Coca Cola, Nike and Adidas. In 2009 Mavi has choosen the best place to buy jeans by Georgia Straight weekly magazine of Canada. In 2012 the world-famous Sportswear magazine chose Mavi to be the ‘Best Denim Brand’.
We are looking for a “Allocation Planning Associate” to support our Allocation Planning team.
· Bachelor’s degree from Industrial Engineering, Statistics or related field,
· 2- 4 years relevant allocation experience in retail preferably in fast fashion industry,
· Highly self-motivated and self-directed,
· Extremely detail-oriented and organized
· Be open-minded to and receptive of other’s opinions,
· Highly collaborative working style in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment,
· Analytic, problem- solving skills,
· Knowledged in Excel,
· Requires traveling.
· Product distribution in line with the budget and growth targets of the stores,
· Following of stock levels, stock turnover speeds and capacities of stores,
· Monitoring the product flow (Initail allocation, RPT, Transfer ve Return),
· Analyzes and identifies selling trends, acting to maximize selling potential and minimize risk to inventory objectives and profitability,
· To make transfer works for retail stores,
· Analysis of operational processes,
· Supporting the process development and improvement works,
· Creating alternative solutions to accelerate the workflow.