• BS or MS in Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics Engineering, Business Administration, Informatics or related fields,
• 3+ years of experience in business analyst,
• Experience in project management,
• Experience in designing and re-engineering business processes together with documentation,
• Experience in business systems integration and managing data flows,
• Advanced level of Excel knowledge, SQL is a plus
• Excellent customer service skills and experience in a customer facing role,
• Good communicator, analytical thinking, good at creating practical problem solutions,
• Excellent command of English both written and spoken,
• Have no restriction to travel.
We are creating sports clubs with the spirit of MACFit which is standards that make up the non-standard approach, constructed on advanced technology, combined sports and entertainment. We are looking for “Business Analyst” who will be responsible for the management with MACFit's vision, in accordance with the principles and policy of the club, increase the profitability of the entity, coordination of all units, allowing all systems to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the club to ensure with effective working and, accordingly, to take part in the development of new projects.
• Managing day to day application support issues and providing technical guidance to end users when required,
• Working on systems integration ensuring seamless data flow throughout the organization,
• Understanding and documenting business requirements for new system requirements,
• Engineering and documenting business processes,
• Ability to write simple scripts/applications if required,
• Ensuring customer satisfaction by providing a swift and accurate resolution, meeting delivery deadlines.