QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
• 4+ years of social media account management experience
• Fluency in English and Turkish is a must
• Strong copywriting skills
• Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, key users.
• Ability to work successfully with multiple projects at one time
• Strong understanding of social media research, monitoring, and reporting tools
• Understanding of analytics and SEO methodology is preferred
• Strong influencer relationships preferred
• Solid understanding of agency process workflows
• Solid organizational skills
• Good presentation skills
MARS CINEMA GROUP is Turkey’s largest cinema exhibitor of Cinemaximum. The organization aims to establish and operate the most diverse and innovative enterprises in the entertainment industry.
We are looking for "Content Marketing Specialist" who is able to conduct the following processes in our Marketing Department;
• Define & drive the strategy to grow audiences and user engagement on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and other emerging channels with a tailored approach for each, including paid boosting for Facebook
• Build social plans for Cinemaximum’s online presence
• Support all Marketing activities including content marketing, events, social media, email marketing and more
• Develop & implement new strategic initiatives to drive two-way conversations with followers to create engaging, clickable, shareable social content that encourages virility and ensures the brand remains a top-of-mind source for cinema and entertainment
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end online customer experience.
• Create comprehensive action plans incorporating various social media channels to drive social media engagement across the organization
• Prepare monthly and weekly social media plans and be responsible for daily post entries
• Monitor trends and newest social media platforms and appropriately apply new or alternative methods for achieving high-impact results
• Provide insight and leadership to drive social media with potential customers
• Collect market intelligence through customer visits and market research
• Create marketing campaigns and promotions