QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We play a pivotal role in the distribution of our global parts which are recognized for their advanced technology and premium quality for worldwide aftermarket in automotive industry.
Our global holding supplies various OE quality parts to the global market.
Our firm provides a much wider range of products and more access to supreme quality products which have passed a quality control system and an inspection practiced for international customers.
We are looking for an “Accounting & Finance Responsible” for our new Europe Head Office in İstanbul.
REQUIREMENTS / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Bachelor's Degree,
• Minimum 5 year experience in Accounting and Finance,
• Fluent in spoken and written English,
• Knowledge and Proficiency of Accounting Principles, Human Resources & Tax legislation.
• Good knowledge of Turkish GAAP, Turkish Tax and Accounting requirements
as well as Social Security and basic Turkish Labor Law,
• Military service must be completed for male candidates,
• Quick-learner and independent thinker with ability in problem analysis and
• Good team-player and strong communication skills in an international
• Result and quality-oriented,
• Can work under pressure,
• Driver licence preferably.
• General accounting include; payables, receivables, fixed assets, salaries,
staff and travel expenses and cost accruals etc.,
• Prepare of tax declarations form,
• Booking bank transactions and checking bank reconciliations monthly,
• Checking supplier payment lists,
• Booking supplier, customer, bank and foreign currency accounts valuations,
• Prepare and follow up of invoices with the sales team,
• Fixed asset accounting,
• Tax filing and Tax control,
• Cash management (including banking relationships),
• Controlling day to day accounting and bookkeeping activities of clients,
• Following reconciliations with clients, vendors and bank accounts,
• Taking part in the tax review projects and preparing the tax returns of
• Following up SGK and government related issues,
• Monthly management & Reconciliations reporting,
• Managing Internal & External Audits.