QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
PLAZA PCO is a dynamic and creative Professional Congress Organizer based in Bursa, Turkey, and due to growth we currently have a gap in our team for a forward-thinking new project assistant –could this be you ?
The main focus for this position is to exceed the needs of our clients on a daily basis, dealing with client queries in a professional and timely manner as well as being able to provide a venue sourcing service second to none, including rate negotiations and producing A* proposals. You should also have the ability to manage multiple enquiries and be able to work in a fast-paced fun environment with minimal supervision.
What are we looking for?
PLAZA PCO is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic team member to come and join our family. We need a creative individual who can be a daily chameleon adjusting to the daily requirements of our lovely client base!
A minimum of 1 years’ experience within an event or tourism agency/hotel is preferential
• Are you personable, confident and able to manage client event requirements with venue suppliers?
• Are you super organised on a daily basis?
• Do you consider yourself professional and adaptable?
• Do you enjoy building relationships?
• Are you good on a Computer?
As a 'Project Assistant' your experience will include;
• Up to 25 years old
• Taking venue finding enquiries
• Accurately produce client proposals
• Negotiating with a range of TR and international venues
• Liaising and negotiating with suppliers
• Maintaining an accurate client and venue database
If the answer is ‘YES!’ to the above send your CV, along with a brief introduction on why you think you should be our next project assistant!
We look forward to meeting you!!
MAJOR GROUP Family
Salary Dependent on Experience.
Job Type: Full-time