QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
STRONG GROWTH – JOIN OUR SUCCESS
In order to strengthen our activities in Turkish market, we are looking for an
Accountant to join our international operating team in Linear Actuator and Electronic Controls technology / Ankara. The Accounting Specialist shall refer to the Managing Director and must be capable of performing in a responsible and efficient manner the assigned tasks.
· Vocational School or bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
· Min. 2-3 years’ experience working as similar position,
· Full command in relevant laws & regulations and Turkish GAAP / Turkish Uniform Chart of account – tax legislation,
· Proficient in Excel and Axapta and Zirve knowledge will be an advantage,
· Solid experience in accounting practices & tax obligations,
· Strong organizational communication and time management skills.
· Result-oriented personality with strong planning and analytical skills
· Fluent in spoken and written English and Turkish.
· No military obligations for male candidates
· Managing LINAK Turkey´s accounting functions which include establishing and maintaining the organization’s accounting principles, practices, policies, and procedures
· Organizing the daily accounting operations by managing general bookkeeping in Axapta and reporting to relevant authorities
· Preparing the financial reports and presenting findings and recommendations to Management and parent company
· Handling all the tax-related issues and tax audits.
· Controlling of capacity costs and inventory and slow moving items
· Preparing, evaluating and following up budgets under the LINAK Group guidelines
· Handling Pay – Roll
· Being Super User in LINAK´s ERP System Axapta, Targit Business Intelligence & Cognos
Employment in a highly motivated international company
Dynamic environment with many challenges
Possibility for participating in our training programs abroad