QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Limak Construction is looking for a Junior BIM Architect who will be working in an ongoing international airport project abroad, with the following qualifications and job description:
Junior BIM architect is responsible for producing shop drawings and documentation for the execution of architectural works.
The base role responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Producing and reviewing detailed shops drawings to be submitted to the Engineer`s Representative for the approval,
- Performing clash detection through Navisworks, and resolving the clashes by modifying the models or developing multidisciplinary design solutions as per the design intent,
- Assist in preparation of documentation for coordination, and RFIs,
- Assist to set-up and maintain all control logs, (RFIs, shops drawings, as-builts etc)
- Incorporating Subcontractors’ models, design details, approved material and equipment details to LOD400 models,
- Working closely with the other project team members under the guidance of the Seniors.
· Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or professionally-related field,
- Familiarity with Revit and drawing production from Revit models,
- Preferably work experience in Gulf Region,
- Ready to move the Gulf Region,
· Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience in producing shop drawings from Revit models,
- Knowledge in Navisworks and clash test production,
- Strong design skills and knowledge of construction methods,
- Experience in BIM executed projects,
- Proficiency in English.