QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
LeadChamps.co built and leads the Sales Automation market with our AI tools that empowers sales and marketing to unlock full selling capacity. Companies like Datamobile.ag , Barracuda MSP, Cegeka, ReichlundPartner use LeadChamps.co to fully automate the whole Lead generation process and dynamically update their CRM and provide high qualified Leads to their own or clients salesforce.
The role of the Chief Operating Officer is to establish and maintain scalable processes for our own and our customer campaigns, work with all go-to-market teams on demand generation, pipeline acceleration, and reporting, and collaborate with the product team on developing LeadChamps.com for marketers & sellers.
* Manage and develop the marketing tech stack and related systems, including administrative management of Pipedrive, Social Media and corporate website.
* Assist marketing team operationally in the end-to-end execution of all projects, including but not limited to direct mail, online retargeting and social media.
* Support demand generation team through appropriate strategy, attribution models, and funnel optimizations to exceed targets.
* Build strong relationships with sales teams, sales management, and customer success
* Establish and train go-to-market teams on scalable marketing processes, including lead follow-up procedure, best practices for campaign creation in LeadChamps
* Collaborate with sales operations and business intelligence teams to drive lead/pipeline reporting and goal-setting for the executive team.
* Develop reporting standards for all marketing-created activities and outcomes and use this data on campaign effectiveness and ROI to identify pipeline growth opportunities and make recommendations for improvement.
* Work with product and engineering teams on testing and developing the LeadChamps products for marketing & sales-specific use cases.
* Proven track record of successfully implementing and guiding marketing operations strategy and reporting.
* Experience working cross-functionally (sales, analytics, demand generation) on campaign execution.
* Ability to track and evaluate measures of marketing and go-to-market success analytically.
* Understanding of the marketing funnel and sales pipeline
* Admin experience within Pipedrive, Salesforce, (or equivalent sales development software)
* Proficiency in Excel
* Large scale organizational and project management skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously cross-functionally.
* Knows and understands demand generation activities and can contribute ideas, best practices, and recommendations.
* Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task across very different projects (creative, analytical, etc).
* Must be metrics and data-driven in decision-making and able to present information in an engaging and convincing manner to internal and external stakeholders.
* Limitless energy to enthusiastically tackle and achieve significant growth goals and objectives in this growing market.
* Experience working with multiple go-to-market departments or teams simultaneously.
* Fluent (Native) in German and English is a MUST, +any other language is a superstar
*Full-Remote-Job giving you the freedom in travelling around and working from anywhere you want
*Motivated & experienced Founder Team
*More then 80 Clients – growing!
*This is your chance if you always want to be part of something bigger and do not had the chance to found your own company yet!