QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Our Company is a fast-growing online gaming operator, managing a few successful casino brands from their office in central Germany! They are looking for outstanding individuals with great Customer Service skills, the ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment with a thirst for knowledge and an interest in the iGaming industry.
• Set goals for campaigns and meet them.
• Oversee the strategy for and execution of brand’s promotions, marketing campaigns and activations to further enhance the brands and drive revenue.
• Keep all the media channels up to date.
• Work closely together with other teams to optimize marketing and retention.
• Report to the CMO.
• Maintaining social media platforms.
• Managing the content writing department of the company.
• Use analytics tools to find and grab opportunities for improvement.
• 4+ years of relevant work experience.
• Near native level in English.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Social media freak; knows how to update and work with YouTube,Twitter, Facebook, etc..
• Very creative and always looking for new ways to improve promotions.
• Broad understanding of all media such as digital, social media, video, audio, email and the ability to create compelling and effective communications in all.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Great salary based on your experience and skills.
• An informal working environment.
• Fantastic working conditions.
• An international team of driven colleagues.
• The chance to benefit from a fast-growing company.
Social Media Job duties and responsibilities:
• Be the in-house expert and go- to Social Media expertise
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds connection with community members
• Set up and optimise company pages within the platform to increase visibility of our content
• Create editorial calendar and syndication schedules
• Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social date and insights, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other departments to identify key players and coordinate action
• Be the in-house expert and go-to person for Social Media Marketing
• Proved working experience in social media marketing or digital media specialist
• Excellent communication, writing, editing and presentation skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytical tools
• Positive attitude, detail oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Knowledge of online marketing and strong understanding of major marketing channels
• Team Player
• Good time management skills
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Excellent multitasking skills
• Ability to make judgement calls quickly
• Attention to detail
• Fully fluent in English and any other language, both written and verbal
As a Head of Affiliates, you will design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures for the affiliate department.
• Design, plan, address and implement marketing campaigns, material and media solutions
• Develop strategic marketing initiatives for key affiliate accounts
• Plan and execute affiliate campaigns/activities and assist in marketing and sales activities such as events/seminars/conferences or other
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
• Manage relationships with partners/affiliates/providers
• Direct the development and installation of procedures and controls to promote communication and adequate information flow and thereby solidify management control and direction of the enterprise
• Evaluate the results of overall operations regularly and systematically, report these results regarding the Affiliation department
• Direct your team on acquiring new affiliates and how to maintain current account
• Monitor, develop, expand and nurture existing affiliate partnerships
• Build strong internal networks for collaboration and knowledge transfer with other parts of the company
• Ensure that the affiliate team are establishing professional working relationships with agencies and key third parties
• You are up to date up to date with industry trends and developments
• You continuously provide support and encourage team members
• You are a team player and can take control
• You act as a liaison internally and externally representing the company
• You take ownership of any potential risk factors to your role and/or department related to the company and group
• You continuously work on ad hoc tasks and projects as required to develop the business as directed by the management team
English Content Writer
• Creating branded content for all ENG online marketing materials (reviews, PRs, SEO articles, mailers, landing pages, banners etc.)
• Creating and writing branded Facebook posts
• QA of text and graphics
• 1 year experience as a Content Writer
• Excellent interpersonal skills and friendly attitude
• Ability to play with words and create marketing magic
• Experience in the gaming industry- advantage
• Experience writing according to set brand guidelines- advantage
• Creative thinker