QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Corporate Finance and Advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 270,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1600 people for 30 years.
We are seeking for a Senior to join our Assurance – Audit and Accounting Services team in Istanbul with the following qualifications;
· Through knowledge of current auditing techniques,
· Familiarity with IFRS and local GAAP,
· 3-4 years of auditing experience especially in banking sector,
· Auditing Financial Statements experience is a must, if you are an internal auditor,
· CPA designation is an asset,
· Understanding of risk-based auditing and risk and control strategies,
· Compliance with and understanding of regulatory requirements,
· Support the planning, execution and delivery of in assurance engagements,
· Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress,
· Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties,
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel,
· Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Assurance and across other services.