QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Architecht is the technology subsidiary of Kuwait Turkish Participation Bank serving large enterprise accounts in Turkey and abroad by providing innovative software solutions. Architecht is looking for dynamic, customer-focused teammates to join our global project who are open to take challenge and develop best in class software solutions in a globally scaled program.
Requirements for Software Developer
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematical Engineering or equivalent from an accredited university
· Fluency in spoken and written English
· Min 3 years of experience in software development projects as a software developer.
· Software development experience in banking industry is a plus.
· Advanced knowledge of C# and OOP concepts
· Advanced knowledge of at least one of T-SQL or PL-SQL
· Knowledge of WCF and Asp.Net MVC
· Knowledge or experience in Node.Js framework
· Knowledge of HTML, CSS
· Knowledge of Web Services; RESTful Architecture, JSON, SOAP and XML with their use in integration,
· Knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design principles
· Experience with team collaboration suits like TFS, Git, etc.
· Knowledge of React and React-Redux required
· Being able to understand written English documents and prepare English documents related to SDLC.
· Strong knowledge on OOP, C#, HTML and T-SQL
· Strong organizational, planning, verbal and writing skills
· Independent and able to take on technical responsibility of projects and pleasure in solving problems
· Military service must be completed (for male candidates)
· Developing web front-end framework components
· Creating back-end controller functions to support necessary use cases
· Creating APIs for business modules
· Designing and Developing database structures according to design specifications and use cases
· Assisting in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
· Delivering global solutions for financial technologies