GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
What does the job involve?
• Improve the frameworks, techniques, and tools to provide increased quality and agility for our Development teams,
• Build infrastructure as code to provide a highly scalable and configurable set of environments,
• Develop pipelines for development, QA, ops, and others as needed,
• Collaborate with other members in the organization by sharing our efforts, improving centralized templates, and finding best practices elsewhere in the organization,
• Recommend, set, and enforce development guidelines and best practices.
What qualifications does the job require?
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least
o 6 years of Software Industry experience for DevOps Architect role.
o 2 years of Software Industry experience for DevOps Engineer role.
• Ability to design, architect, and implement complete CI/CD pipelines on Cloud (such as Azure/AWS),
• Experience in containerizing and orchestrating Docker (preferably with Kubernetes, ECS, or equivalent),
• Experience with writing Infrastructure as Code using frameworks such as Terraform, Ansible, or other configuration based tools,
• Effectively communicate with others through documentation, remote working sessions, and face-to-face interactions,
• Identify opportunities to reduce time to delivery, rework and total cost of ownership while improving the functional and non-functional requirements of our system,
• Male applicants should have finished their military duty or at least postponed it for 3 years,
• Good command of English,
• Willing to work in participation banking.
• Experience in working with a Hybrid Environment (on-premise + Azure/AWS)
• Previous experience building highly scalable SaaS or PaaS solutions in an Azure/AWS production environment
• Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of Linux environments
• Has deployed a variety of open-source software systems such as NGINX, Tomcat, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka, etc.
• Worked in an agile environment and understands agile practices
• Azure Solutions Architect Expert / Azure DevOps Engineer Expert / AWS Solutions Architect / AWS DevOps Certification is a major plus
• Experience working in a heavily regulated industry or environment
What do we offer?
• A competitive salary with side benefits.
• Being a member of a high caliber development team with full support from the leadership.
• An energetic environment with lots of projects to tackle.
• Opportunity to attend national and international prestigious events.
• All training and exam fees for technical certifications (Azure DevOps, AWS DevOps, PMP, CBAP, MCPD, MCSA, TOGAF, etc.) are supported.
• Commercial patent applications are encouraged and rewarded.
• We value our team members’ academic achievements:
o Paid leave to do Masters/Ph.D. up to one day a week.
o Masters/Ph.D. tuition waiver supported by Kuveyt Turk.
o National and international academic publications are encouraged and rewarded.
o Opportunities to work and collaborate on national and international R&D projects funded by EU and TUBİTAK.
o Outsource position.