QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Project Method Specialist to be employed in the Sakarya / Hendek location of Akpres, a company operating in the Automotive Sector.
• General Qualifications:
- .Sc. in Engineering (prefarably Mechanical, Mechatronics, or Metallurgical)
- Min. 3 years experience in automotive sector in a similar position
- Working proficiency (upper-intermediate level) in spoken and written English
- Experienced in machine / jig design and manufacturing
- Experienced in robotic arc and spot welding Technologies
- Experienced in CAD programs (Preferaby Catia)
- Preferably experienced in welding process simulation technologies
- Preferably experienced in automation technologies
- Preferably experienced in sheet metal stamping technologies
- Preferably having knowledge of basic quality control engineering knowledge
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Good problem solving skills with a proactive approach
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Completed the military service for male candidates
- Willing to reside in Sakarya or Hendek
- B class driving license is required
- No obstacle for national & international travelling
Main responsibility: Technical responsibility for managing outsourced welding jigs, robot cells, and similar joining equipment
- Conduct process planning (process flow, layout, capacity, manpower, ROI etc) and prepare equipment spec sheets for production equipments (robot cells, jigs, assy equipment etc)
- Take part in technical assessment of jig/equipment suppliers and supplier selection activity considering available project budgets
- Establish and manage equipment/jig manufacturing and set-up schedules with suppliers according to project master schedules in coordination with Project leader.
· Manage design approval, manufacturing follow-up, set-up and buy-off activities in coordination with relevant team members. Handover to mass production team based on project targets.
· Develop and continuously improve relevant technical standards of the company by collection of technical experience in a systematical manner
- Regular reporting of project progress and status to management
- Provide technical assistance to sales team by preperation of tehnical feasibility study and reporting to customer.
- Take part in co-design activities by studying feasibility of parts for manufacturing and conduction optmization study for cost competitiveness.
Only CVs in English will be taken into consideration