QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
KT&G is a company that realizes imagination to make a “better life together” based on principle business management that is farsighted. It imagines and strives to realize a better life together with employees and customers. KT&G always make efforts to improve corporate values and rise up to be a global blue-chip company through an active implementation of a balanced business portfolio, right-path management, and an ethical management.
Candidates who are seen suitable for the "(U)IN-Tern" as a result of the evaluations will have the opportunity to do internships and gain experience in Sales & Marketing, Accounting & Finance and Manufacturing & Logistic Departments.
• 3rd or 4th grade student of an related undergraduate program
• Able to work for 5 working days per week during 1 month
• Having compulsory internship requirement for summer term
• Good command of English both in writing and speaking
• Good level of MS Office applications
• Innovative and creative thinking with analytical capabilities
• Social, enthusiastic, persuasive, committed, performing team player
• Eager to learn and self-development
• Gain experience at FMCG sector
• Have the opportunity to observe the Factory and facilities
• Various training opportunities such as Effective Communication and Career Planning from experts
• To be part of an international corporate company
• Transportation and meal
If you would like to have detailed insight into real working life and Tobacco Sector, APPLY NOW!