QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or other related departments of the universities,
· At least 4 years of experience in financial reporting and budgeting,
· Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze financial data,
· Strong IFRS and Turkish GAAP knowledge,
· Experience in Oracle ERP is a strong asset,
· Excellent verbal communication and writing skills in English,
· Proficiency in MS Office programs, especially in Excel and Powerpoint,
· Team player, proactive and strong communication skills,
· Military service should be completed for male candidates.
· Having active role in the five-year consolidated budget preparation process by controlling the budget work of the departments and directing them when necessary,
· Following-up the company consolidated budgets and supporting the budget update processes,
· Preparing and consolidating the financial information, monthly performance report and fluctuation descriptions to beIN Media Group Finance team in a timely and desired format,
· Supporting the preparation and consolidation of the financial statements and disclosures to be sent to the shareholders of the Company in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and beIN Media Group Financial Reporting Standards,
· Performing the IFRS adjustments and classifications required in the IFRS reporting process and supporting monthly IFRS reporting processes,
· Updating the data related to financial data and operational KPI, supplying information from other departments, communication, report request, report control, calculation of financial KPIs, etc.