QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
KOROZO commenced its activities within the packaging industry in 1973.
The sector leader has broken new grounds in the packaging field, with its continuous investments year by year while growing rapidly.
As of 2009, KOROZO Izmir, KOROPLAST, KORSINI-SAF and SAREKS are combined within the name of KOROZO.
Today, with its wide product range, and its annual production capacity of over 115.000 tonnes per year, KOROZO has become one of the largest production plant in the Middle East and Europe. KOROZO, employing over 2.000 professionals in its 9 manufacturing plants, has a total closed area of 210.000 sqm 5 in Istanbul, 2 in Tekirdag, 2 in Izmir.
Headquartered in Istanbul, at the crossroads of overseas trading, with a modern logistic base and vast connections to key markets, KOROZO serves worldwide through its offices in the UK, Germany and France too.
Strengthened through its remarkable volume of exports to more than 88 countries, KOROZO has evolved into a global brand, propelled by its investments in high technology, innovations, research & development projects. Our persistent efforts to prioritize customer needs based on our 46 years of experience, enrich our spectrum of supplies and services.
KOROZO produced the first garbage bag and freezer bag in Turkey, under the brand name "KOROPLAST".
KOROZO always ranks top amongst the first 500 industrial companies in Turkey, as per the surveys of Istanbul Chamber of Commerce.
KOROZO is looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible from all marketing activities for domestic and export sales organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable Universities in Turkey (Marketing, Engineering or Business Administration),
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Marketing field (preferably in production companies),
- Strong analyzing , good communication, negotiation and presentation skills,
- Excellent analytical thinking with a good problem-solving attitude,
- Result, quality and customer oriented,
- Advanced level of English.
- Working closely with Business Unit Directors and Sales Managers on development of marketing strategy,
- Preparing annual marketing budget and annual activity calendar in support of business targets,
- Developing and executing integrated marketing plans across multiple channels and touch points that support business units’ objectives,
- Acting as the central point of contact for marketing initiatives and managing projects from concept to completion,
- Developing holistic brand guidelines for each business unit, consistent with corporate identity, ensuring their proper usage across the company,