QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As a member of Koç Group of Companies, KoçSistem is a long-established and leading information technology company, presenting technology to the business world for over 70 years. Offering a competitive edge and productivity to companies with its innovative products and services,
Playing a leading role in the digital transformation of companies, KoçSistem offers a wide range of products and services in areas such as Internet of Things, Big Data & Analytics, Security, Corporate Cloud, Corporate Mobility, Business Solutions, Digital Workforce and RPA.
With the proactive products and services offered for the business needs of customers in the industries such as banking, retail, energy, durable consumer goods, automotive, government, insurance, and many more, it digitalizes the total value chain of its customers from the supply chain to the customer experience. KoçSistem carries the industries into the future with its innovative solutions and innovative technologies.
With its strategic sectoral perspective creating value for customers and shedding light on the future, market-oriented product management, R&D and innovation power steering the technology, KoçSistem is ready for new transformations!
We are seeking for Software Development Lead for Koç Holding IT team.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technologies or a related field,
· At least 7-8 years of experience in web app. development with C# .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, ReactJS
· Excellent understanding of object orientated programming (OOP), service oriented (SOA) ,
· Strong understanding of design patterns/ anti-patterns,
· Experience in Microsoft SQL Server and Stored Procedures with T-SQL,
· Great code review and understanding skills,
· Experience in logging and monitoring tools (NewRelic, Cloudwatch, ElasticSearch, Kibana)
· Work as part of the software development team. Contribute to tech strategy, decisions,
· Development of the core features and functionality,
· Supervise and improve development best practices, perform code reviews,Coach and mentor the the individual.
· Experience in Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps Tool, Azure Kubernetes Service
· Strong experience with cloud infrastructure tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Public cloud services)
· Open to innovation, good at team player and work effectively with other team members
· Good at analytical thinking, result-oriented, team-oriented, open-minded
· Excellent English communication skills