QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
KIKO MILANO is an Italian Cosmetics Brand that operates in the retail sector through a chain of mono-brand stores throughout the world.
KIKO MILANO offers a wide range of professional make up, accessories and skin care, providing quality at a competitive price and appealing to a broad market, especially fashion-conscious women who seek color, quality, fashion, innovation, service, value for money.
KIKO MILANO is a creative brand whose product philosophy is to offer limited-edition collections and products as well as a broad array of range products. Products and collections are inspired by fashion and street trends and created to meet consumer tastes and needs.
KIKO’s quality is a paramount asset of the Brand. All products are developed using top quality raw materials. Tactile and safe, the products are developed in compliance with EEC and FDA regulations.
They are dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested, but never on animals. Kiko offers one of the widest color ranges in eyeshadows, lipsticks and nail lacquers.
In the past years KIKO has signed exclusive partnerships with top suppliers (packaging & formulae)
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
With a background and degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics, and 8 years of progressively responsible experience in a Finance Department (at least 3 years as Finance Director). You will need to have strong finance background and change management skills. It will be necessary to have a proficiency level of English and be a key user of SAP. As a Finance and Admin Manager, you need to have strategic and business-driven mindset and be able to align business strategies with financial priorities.
If you match the requirements and you are a team player and results oriented professional, with previous experience in a multinational environment, this will be your Finance and Admin Manager job.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration. Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance.
· Proven experience as a Group Controller, Finance Manager.
· 8+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
· Master Excel.
· Previous experience working with SAP. The participation in the implementation ofSAP will be highly valued.
· Outstanding analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills.
· Project management skills.
· People management skills.
· Great communication skills (both verbal and written) with advanced level of English.
· Time management and ability to prioritize.
· Flexibility and adaptability.
·Availability to travel when required.
The position's responsibilities can be summarized as follows:
- Work with the Country Director and CFO on the strategic vision. Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic plans.
- Develop and lead company’s financial strategies.
- Work with the Country Director to ensure programmatic success through cost analysis support, and compliance with all contractual and requirements.
- Manage the accounting, tax and treasury functions.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, Development and monitoring of organizational budgets.
- Support to Retail Division with reports, controls, analysis and advice, in order to achieve the commercial and financial goals established. Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization and oversee federal awards and programs.
- Preparation of budgets and quarterly forecasts explaining deviations vs actuals
- Ensure accurate submission to head-office of financial report packages
- Review and approve all Month End Tax and Performance Reports.
- Report Financial results to the Country Director & CFO and the Executive Management team.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile. Analyze the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Monitor banking activities of the organization.
- Lead relationship with Parent company and External Auditors, Tax and Legal advisors.