GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
PROGRAM COORDINATOR -BODRUM/TÜRKBÜKÜ
Health program manager is responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of health services to guests during their stay in our Bodrum facility. Making sure that The LifeCo guests get full support on their well-being and healing journey.
• Representative and spokesperson for The LifeCo Bodrum.
• Greeting guests upon arrival, introducing to the facilities, amenities and activities and also briefing them about The LifeCo Bodrum well-being concept and programs.
• Doing daily presentations and one on one consultation with new guests.
• Checking on guest experience at least twice every day, and provide necessary advices, changes and supporting therapies.
• Performing necessary measurements and tests at the beginning and at the end of the program. Also ensuring interim measurements and tests are performed as needed.
• Deciding on the best program for guests, agreeing with on the program and making sure the program is followed. Program Manager may also advice changes to the program during guests stay.
• Coordinating between F&B department, clinic and other necessary departments, making sure that guests get the best outcome and benefits from their stay in the facility.
• Educating guests on well-being as well as how to change and improve lifestyle after they leave.
• Training of employees about TLC philosophy, programs, therapies and equipment.
• Developing new programs in coordination with headquarters and with approval of the management.
• Holding a degree as a Nutritionist, Psychologist or having a medical background is preffered.
• Preferable to have previous experience in wellness, holistic center or hospitality.
• Strong organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
• Passionate about providing health related services and working as part of a team to support delivery of the highest standard of care to guests.
• Friendly and professional manner to inspire trust for both guests and colleagues.
• Need to have the highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour.
• Positive thinker, motivated, stress tolerant and team leader.
• Able to work in flexible hours, as required by the company.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Should be able to travel for training to other centers, as well as to continue education to maintain expert credentials and status.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English is a must and required.