QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Ensure that the restaurants and bars are prepared for service at the designated times and that all pre service activities by restaurant management have been carried out.
· Ensure the prompt and efficient service of meals and beverages set by the restaurant required standards.
· Have a full knowledge of menus and specials .
· Ensure all food and beverage hosts are correctly uniformed and are of high grooming. To ensure that all hosts provide courteous and professional service in a friendly manner at all times.
· Make every effort to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of guest’s food and beverage requests throughout service.
· Ensure you have a good knowledge take order from any food and beverage menus.
· Provide training to subordinates and report the progress of their performance.
· Ensure all hosts behavior is correct and that they are of full knowledge of the products they use and the service that is expected of them.
· Prepare monthly reports relating to service, breakage, loss and inventories.
· Control loss, abuse or breakage of all operating equipment and to ensure correct handling and storage of such items.
· Ensure budget follow-up, costs consciousness, revenue genereation and efficiency
· Ensure that all hosts are aware of their duties and operating procedures within the restaurant
· Conduct regular meetings with hosts relating to maintaining and improving service,
· Ensure that the standards for Food and Beverage are being followed and must lead by example.
· Organize daily briefing in the restaurant before each meal period to brief the team on special request, VIP, out of stock, etc.
· Follow opening and closing duties checklist.
· Coordinate the administrative processes of all restaurant staff.
· Minimum Tourism High School degree.
· Minimum 5 years or more of experience in a similar role in a luxury restaurant
· Very good command over written and spoken both English and Turkish.
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Logo.
· Visibly proactive with excellent organizational skills, capable of providing focused leadership.
· Creative and innovative, capable of delivering products and services that will differentiate in the region’s luxury hotel market.
· Knowledge of restaurant and bar procedures set up and service.
· Familiar with food and hygiene codes, policies and procedures.
· Knowledge of food and beverage terminology, application, operation, wine service, costs, menu development and controlling inventory.
· Excellent communicator with the ability to multitask.
· Ability to work on sliding shift.