QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Kale Group founded Kale Pratt & Whitney Uçak Motor San. A.Ş on 2010 after partnering with Pratt & Whitney, which is a division of United Technologies Corporation (UTC), one of the leading organizations of the aviation sector. Kale Pratt & Whitney has a total of 16.250 m2 facilities in Aegean Free Zone; the company is one of the leading aviation companies in Turkey and its facilities contain many special processes. The company was founded with a 51% Kale Group and 49% Pratt & Whitney partnership, its main field of activity is the manufacturing of aircraft engine parts and subassembly groups.
We are looking for a ‘Purchasing Engineer’ for our company which produces aircraft engine parts in Aegean Free Zone, Izmir.
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Materials & Metallurgical and Industrial Engineering Departments,
• Min 2 years of experience in technical purchasing in a multinational environment,
• Having knowledge about Free Zone Customs rules,
• Very good command of English,
• Strong negotiation ability, being trained about negotiation technics is preferred,
• Analytical thinking and problem solving skills,
• No military obligation for male candidates.
• Search and select suppliers considering price, quality and logistics,
• Conducting cost effective purchasing negotiations, supplier and contract management,
• Preparing purchase orders (PO) ,
• Managing the parts supply for production,
• Responsible of achieving departmental business plan and budget targets.