QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Kale Aero, a Kale Group company, has been established at Tuzla, Istanbul Free Trade Zone in 2008.
As being fully private capitalized aerospace company in Turkey, we are proud to serve international aerospace industry.
In a very short term, Kae Aero has become a strategic supplier to major global OEM’s and TIER 1’s by providing structural parts and subsystems.
Having valuable customers based in USA, Germany, France, Italy, Canada and South Korea, we also support to achieve national export targets.
We are constantly improving our capabilities and processes in parallel to the growth of aerospace industry that has one of the fastest growth in the global economy.
We work with dynamic and passionate teams dedicated to Kale Group Values and vision.
We are seeking for "Manufacturing Engineer" who will add more value to our customers and aerospace industry.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering with a minimum 3 years of manufacturing engineering experience
- High analytical and reporting capabilities
- Advanced level of English both spoken and written
- Preferably CAD/CAM CNC Milling, programming knowledge
- To be a team player with strong communication skills
- To provide monitoring and tracking of the machining processes as stability
- Will be able to follow Machine’s OEE and evaluate improvement opportunities
- Willing to work in production
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Applications
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Has to reside in Anatolian side of Istanbul or in Gebze / Kocaeli
- To conduct process time studies and make efficiency studies and improvements
- To produce solutions by analyzing the problems in production, review the results for the solutions and standardize them
- Calculation and improvement of OEE metrics
- To conduct standart process studies
- Taking a part in APQP activities
- Organizing quality improvement processes
- To prepare and analys engineered or estimated time standards for set-up and run hours for each operation.
- Developing improvement projects to reduce costs, Improving efficiency and quality in production and performing cost analysis
- Improving safety activities and ergonomics