İtameks, a global player of the automotive supply and child care industry, has been operating for 35 years with development, sales and production of rubber, carpet, TPE,automotive floormats inits own textile, rubber and TPE plants. We have2 operationsites in Istanbul area.
We offer the highest quality with optimum solutions and advance engineering by always keeping in mind the requirements and demands of our national and international customers. This “customer oriented”, “detailed” and “perfectionistic” approach combined with our experienced and dynamic organization helped us to build our position as one of the major global player among the top leaders in Europe.
Our company is empowered by the performance and motivation of its employees. This dedicated organization with team spirit is the major success factor for high individual and team performances. We take on initiatives in line with our company culture, accept responsibilities, change threats into opportunities and focus on personal development of each employee.
Thus developing a sustainable environment with our staff as well as with you in our team.
We are currently seeking “Budget and Reporting MT” with the following qualifications:
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in budget, reporting and preferably cost accounting in a manufacturing company
- Proficiency in MS Office programs
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Willing to take responsibility and act to change
- Enjoy being a team member and sharing knowledge
- High interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Giving support annual budget and planning process, forecasts and revisions
- Supporting for preparation and analysis of periodic management reporting of financial results
- Monitoring pricing decisions, trade terms, commercial expenditures, and providing follow-up reports
- Reporting and analysis of production costs, overheads, inventory
- Preparing feasibility analysis for investment projects
- Providing support to external auditors
Posting Date: 11.02.2020
The Number Of People To Be Hired: Not Specified