QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
INSPITAL, with a great responsibility to healthcare industry, environment and its employees, presents products which are manufactures in compliance with national and international standards.
We are looking for an Global/Regional Sales Executive to join our Foreign Trade Team in our Head Office located in Gölbaşı, Ankara.
• Min. 3 years experience in international sales processes and related trade barriers,
• Knowledge of international merchandise transportation processes,
• Understands custom procedures and logistics process,
• Excellent fluency in both written and spoken Spanish and English. (Native Spanish speaker will be preferred),
• Analytical minded, excellent communication skills, initiative taking and result oriented,
• Strong MS Office skills, familiar with CRM softwares,
• No international travel restrictions,
• Creative thinking for new marketing ideas,
• Foreigners might apply, residence permit is required.
• Developing new prospects and interacts with international customers around the world,
• Driving sales processes by completely understanding the complete array of products,
• Promoting/selling INSPITAL products effectively to current and future customers,
• Utilizing effectively CRM systems, pipeline and activity processes to identify, assist, manage, and drive a prospective client from initial contact to sales close,
• Assisting the preparations for external and internal trade activities such as fairs, congresses, seminars etc. and participating,
• Keeping current customers update with the latest product information,
• Implementing all planned acitivites to realize regional sales objectives,
• Developing sales points & channels,
• Planning and applying sales activities,
• Implementing market research in target markets,
• Gathering, analyzing and delivering information from the market and about the competitors,
• Visiting customer and sales points.