QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
Marketing team is on a mission to tell our story. The story of our product, our people, our culture. They are heavily involved in evangelizing our brand at worldwide events, on media outlets loved by digital marketers around the globe and on social channels. They are conversation starters, community builders, noise makers.If you join our Marketing team as a Website Manager, get ready to create your own playground, push your limits, even further, and join our tribe to move fast and break things, often.
What you bring to the table:
- A strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals and an understanding of asynchronous design patterns;
- Collaborate within an Agile, multi-disciplinary, fast moving team;
- Optimize our site design and performance across a variety of modern devices;
- You've built several outstanding websites from concept to launch;
- Maintain CMS tool and create and modify site templates to support A/B testing and sales funnel optimization
What we look for:
- 2+ years of WordPress development experience, including custom themes, plugins and integrations;
- Stay current on the latest in front-end development practices and technology (HTML5, CSS3, responsive web design, etc.);
- Knowledge of programming patterns, PHP programming, MSSql/MySql and WordPress v4.X;
- Experience with web servers such as Amazon Web Services, NGINX, Apache HTTPD, etc;
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets;
- Experience with SEO to optimize titles, tags, headings, navigation, page performance and links and good understanding of security fundamentals;
- Strong, professional team player who can communicate, collaborate and influence effectively with co-developers and other related departments;
- Self-sufficient with time management and being well organised;
- Highly proactive – always thinking of new ideas and ways to use technology to increase efficiency;
- Experience building modular, clean, testable and highly maintainable code within WordPress environment.
Did someone say perks? Yup.
Plenty of opportunities to create your own playground and grow such as training, self-development sessions, culture presentations & much more
Great food & you even get your 3pm healthy snack delivered to your desk everyday :)
Stock option program
Lots - and we mean lots - of coffee machines
Yoga, dancing and fitness classes Great energy, caring team
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 400 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.