GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Meet Insider the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated team member to help us build and shape the future of Insider in our CEO’s team. You will be working in a cross-functional team of brilliant people in a fast-paced, dynamic, autonomous and collaborative environment. You are going to reflect on how things are going, consider alternative strategies and challenge the status quo to help establish Insider as a market leader.
We are conversation starters, network builders and noisemakers. Being a part of our CEO’s team requires a great set of skills, such as relationship building, consulting and strategic thinking. So we asked our CEO’s Team to tell us what their day-to-day is really like and, in a nutshell, this is what they told us.
- Create compelling writing across all communication channels both internal to external communication of the CEO according to current agenda.
- Constant creative conceptualization and iteration for team trainings and meetings that the CEO gives regularly.
- Write copy for digital platforms, such as blogs, papers, newsletters, marketing collateral, homepage stories, e-mails, etc.
- Execute narrative direction for editorial features, videos, and various inititives of the events the CEO attends or organizes.
- Maintain strong up-to-date knowledge of B2B SaaS news, trends, blogs and influencers.
- Work together with the CEO's Team to brainstorm and execute special content for team engagement projects.
- Help the CEO's Team to communicate their projects with the team.
- Execute their own projects on communication
- Work with the CEO to brainstorm and execute powerful, top-of-class custom content that would enhance the engagement between Insider & external audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Communications, Business Administration or related field.
- 0-5 years of experience in copywriting editing, preferably in the marketing technologies or related field.
- Strong understanding or interest towards MarTech Industry, B2B SaaS Businesses and the players in it,
- Flawless spelling, grammar, and usage in Turkish and English alike.
- Ability to work effectively within a professional environment and collaborate with the team.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task, with a demonstrated ability to apply them to internal processes.
- Strong attention to detail and openness to feedback.
- Agility and adaptabiity are considered important qualifications to keep pace with the startup day to day flow.
Insider is a Sequoia backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 600 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.