GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
İnci Akü A.Ş. was established by Cevdet İnci in 1984 in Manisa Organized Industrial Zone.
İnci Akü, the flagship of İnci Holding, following its foundation in 1984 started its first works with vehicle manufacturers in 1985. İnci Akü, “The most valuable brand of battery sector in Turkey”, joins its strength in this field with Japanese giant GS Yuasa’s global experience and vast knowledge on new generation battery Technologies. This partnership turns the title of the company into İnci GS Yuasa Akü Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
İnci GS Yuasa Akü Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. has 2 production facilities in Manisa and Sales Office in İstanbul. Its second facility in Manisa, foundations of which were laid in July 2010, has the feature of being the first BREEAM (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method) certificated production facility of Turkey. İnci GS Yuasa Akü Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş is the “export leader” of its sector with exporting to over 80 countries in 4 continents and uses the brands İnci Akü, EAS, Hugel in automotive, heavy-duty and marine vehicles industries. Moreover, it uses its İnci Battery brand in the industrial produce sector.
We are seeking for a ‘Purchasing Responsible' with below qualifications to work for our company İnci GS Yuasa Aku Manisa Plant in Purchasing Department.
· Bachelor’s degree from a university
· Good oral and written communication skills in Turkish and English
· Good knowledge of MS Office programs
· Strong negotiation skills
. Min. 3 years of experience in purchasing activities,
. No military obligation for male candidates
· No restriction to travel within Turkey and abroad
• To find new alternative domestic suppliers and negotiations to ensure price, quality and delivery time optimization for indirect materials. As a result of the negotiations, to create at least three company files and to create the most suitable supplier portfolio by obtaining manager approval,
• To follow up until the construction is completed by agreeing with the relevant suppliers for new construction works,
• To follow up all the metal and steel construction works until the end of the work by agreeing with the relevant suppliers,
• To realize the purchase and supply of all kinds of printed documents and visual documents in the factory,
• To realize all IT procurements and procurement specified in-plant and by IT,
• To open the order of local and imported maintenance and operating materials that need it by making a daily purchasing demand list from SAP and to follow up to the entrance to the warehouse