QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Vocational High Schools on related departments.
• Minimum 3 years of experience
• Preferably good command of both written & spoken English
• Knowledge of Windows and Linux
• Knowledge on printer, barcode readers & printers
• Preferably having database/SQL knowledge (Oracle is plus)
• Team player, self-motivated and analytical minded
• Strong communication and interpersonel skills
The responsibilities of this position includes;
• To follow the all procceses for Production Systems
• To provide support and maintenance for the IT base production systems
• To update databases and changing application configurations when necessary.
• To be responsible for quality and continuous improvement of processes
• To support shift operations.