QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· University degree (BS/MS) preferably in Social Sciences, (Labor Economics, Business
Administration, Human Resources Management,etc) & Related engineering faculties,
· 1-3 year experience in Employee Relations,
· Knowledge on labor law & legislative regulations,
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills,
· Analytic thinking, analyzing and reporting capability,
· Excellent command of English,
· Good knowledge of MS Office,
· Residence/Willing to live in Kocaeli.
· Strengthening Employee Relations functions of suppliers, providing standardization and cooperation between them and preparing and implementing employee satisfaction survey, analyzing the results and planning the necessary actions,
· Working on various studies to improve communications and harmony between cultures,
· Supporting top management in decision making processes by analyzing the social and economic parameters that are periodically published,
· Creating & improving employee relations strategies that aligned with company culture,
· Supporting indoor and outdoor ER activities to improve employee motivation and loyalty,
· Following and reporting latest updates on labor environment.