QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Purpose of the Position
Plant Human Resources Manager position will support Çorlu Plant in communicating, implementing and administering HR policies and programs.
Minimum Education and Years of Relevant Experience. Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field preferred.
- 10 years related experience. Knowledgeable on employment laws, HR procedures and practices.
- Good command of English is a must
- No military service obligation for male candidates
- HR Link and WTW knowledge is a plus. Skilled in running reports, analyzing data and report development.
- Good strategic thinker with the ability to generate new ideas!
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately; unquestioned ethics. Having a professional/corporate attitude.
- Ability to work independently; has good reasoning abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggling multiple initiatives. Skilled in multitasking, organizing and prioritizing work
- Good interpersonal, communication and writing skills. Skilled in communicating effectively with all levels of employees and management.
Candidates are required to reside in Çerkezköy-Çorlu-Büyükçekmece-Silivri-Beylikdüzü-Esenyurt region or they should be able to
1. Coordinate recruitment, screening, interviewing, selection, and placement of qualified candidates. Responsible for recruitment and succession planning to facilitate the hiring and retention of high performing, high potential employees. Coordinate preparation and placement of recruitment advertising. Assure compliance with Iway-QWay and Labor Law regulations.
2. Deliver employee relations, staffing and organizational development services, performance management processes ,
3. Support managers and employees in planning, development, implementation and evaluation of programs, initiatives, services and/or activities.
4. Support with administration of company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated corporate objectives and federal and state legal requirements.
5. Conduct ongoing information and training sessions to develop employees and provide support
6. Identify potential employee-relations issues and make recommendations to management.
7. Responsible for managing payroll related functions to ensure proper processing and generation of the company payroll.
8. Analyze, audit, reconcile and resolve complex payroll processing and employee payroll issues to ensure smooth payroll processing.
9. Ensure payroll reporting and payments are compliant with company policy, generally accepted accounting principles, and government regulations.
10.Research and interpret government regulatory requirements and resolves tax, withholding and wage/hour issues for payroll processing.
11.Responds to auditing and regulatory inquiries.
12.Perform research, tracking, analytical and report development duties. Research and develop best practices and understand business needs in order to develop and implement programs that support the strategic people plan.
13.Assist in providing consultation, technical advice and program development and implementation support to H.R. staff and all levels of management on human resources products and services.
14.Act as a team member in implementing the people strategy.
15.Proactively identify possibilities to improve the work place environment, H.R. services, products or processes.
16.Develop and recommend changes to policies and procedures to ensure alignment with business strategy.
Applications will be considered confidential and feedback will be given.
HUMAN KAPİTAL Türkiye İş Kurumu'nun 28.06.2019 tarih 228 numaralı izin belgesi ile faaliyet gösteren özel istihdam bürosudur. İş arayanlardan ücret alınması yasaktır.