GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Why You Should Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges.
As a global company, Honeywell designs and manufactures technologies linked to global macro trends, such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity.
At HBS, we address these challenges specifically within the building environment. Our focus is installing, integrating and maintaining the systems that keep your facility safe, secure, comfortable, productive and energy efficient. We’re also a global leader in energy services, working with organizations to conserve energy, optimize building operations and use renewable energy sources.
Support the development of on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems. You will provide technical presentations to an audience of customers, other industry peers and competitors. You support revision and correction of work instructions and customer-facing training guides used in field installation specialists. You will drive continuous improvement initiatives in the processes related to field services and product development.
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our site as a Field Service Engineer.
We want you to perform and provide counsel on guide emergency, maintenance, testing, engineering, programming, designing, and start-up technical support across any type of electrical or mechanical equipment, systems and subsystems (including software where applicable) from simple to moderately complex in nature. Performs or provides counsel on diagnosing and repairing equipment & systems (both hardware and software) beyond the capability of other Service technicians. FSE may provide technical training, mentoring, and work direction to other Service engineers and technicians and subcontractors. FSE programming and engineering capabilities should also be superior and specific in nature to warrant the leadership level. You'll drive, and sustain success through Continuous Improvement.
All team members provide their support for customer happiness and supplied to Honeywell by ensuring that the required customer, product, and system support exists for timely issue resolution.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
- Fire Alarm System Control or similar Fire & Security Systems work experience
- Service and maintenance of Honeywell and third-party equipment
- Prepare the shop drawings and application projects specifically for SLJs.
- Supervision of field installation, cabling in SLJs.
- Resolve equipment and accessory needs for implementation and inform FSL or FSS in time.
- Carry out design works, programming of HVAC controllers, Fire Panels, Access Control Panels.
- Install EBI, prepare graphics and necessary programming works as per specifications.
- Be ready on the job site during temporary or final acceptance of SLJs.
- Availability for and performance of duties outside of normal working hours as per agreed rosters and as directed.
- Day to day servicing, calibrations and maintenance; including diagnoses and repairs faults in air-condition and mechanical equipment
- Ensure customer happiness through direct liaison with client representatives, customers and service recipients.
- Ensure delivery of value to Honeywell clients and customers.
- Financial control according to previously agreed budgets and plans.
- Analyze cost and time minimize the project.
- Analyze backward completion of the projects with difficulties/mistakes met and make necessary suggestion for organization tuning accordingly.
- Build new sales opportunities during the application of the project.
- Report possible future failures, disturbances and other opportunities for improvement.
- Estimate materials costs and quantities provide the information to the FSS or FSL, and Service Sales.
- Develop and maintain site-specific documentation and quality assurance information as instructed by team leader.
- Follow the Honeywell SOPs, HSE and quality systems while delivering the periodic maintenance services as well as the execution of spot services and SLJs.
- Carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policy and procedures.
- Report near misses, incidents and other access for improvement.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
- Minimum Associates degree or technical trade school diploma; four-year degree in engineering or programming preferred.
- You have more than 3 years experience servicing LV, Fire, Security or access control systems.
- You should have Industry based advanced programming skills, Strong fault-finding skills, Honeywell product knowledge, Database and network knowledge
- Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft SQL Server experience is a plus
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Your ability to interact and build links with customers.
- Ability to acquire and demonstrate trade skills and/or product knowledge to meet the requirements of the role.
- Ability to apply knowledge and understanding of Honeywell products to develop solutions that meet customer’s requirements.
- You are capable to work with limited supervision and direct contractors or other technicians.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Strong dedication to safety and safe working environment.
- Will be able to maintain positive relations in partnership.
- Valid driver’s License
- B2 level English
If you believe this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.